Monday, October 11, 2010

Unsent Letter


I don’t really expect you are the best person of the world, because I’m just me.

I need you who love me. I need you who can teach me. I need you who have abundance patience in waiting me. I need you to respect me.

See, I’m just an ordinary person. If you expect someone who can precisely manage your money, I’ll say I can’t do that good. I’m not an accounting, economist, money counselor, or someone who is really expert in doing that. However, I’m not a kind of person who is reckless about future. I know I need to learn a little about this, I need you to teach me.

If you hope someone who can cook such delicious food, I’ll say I can’t. I only can make some, but I know some basic principles of cooking. Don’t worry. I’m such a person who can learn something new quickly. I just need you to be patience a bit more.

Nevertheless, you might not know something. That’s why I need you to take a little look at me, respect me, and you’ll know I know well how to make you laugh. I know well how to motivate you. I know well how to be a good friend to discuss your problem. I know well how to release your pain. I know well how to love you.

I want you to love me just the way I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment