Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday Sunny Day

Weather forecast today shows that my town will be clear, or showers in some parts (I wish not). Pretty good day to release my dizzy.

What am I going to do? Yeah, now the time shows fifty minutes past seven mornin. I'm still in the dorm. I hear some friends are cooking or talking in the kitchen or shared room, laughing, but I'm still sitting doing nothing on my bed. Em, at least my fingers have been dancing in this keyboard. A little exercise in the morning, right? :p

I have arranged a plan to have a little swimming this afternoon. Hoping it will be still clear, so sunny that I can have a move a little bit more.

Any other plan? Um, I've just remembered, tomorrow I'll have a quiz in AA. Ough. And my AA's book is left in my house. It means I need to pick it up. No no no. It means I will meet my brader. I wish he'll not be home.

Am I still mad with him? Let me have a second thought.

I'm adult enough, and I think it's so childish to keep something wrong to be wrong. I should make it clear. Like today's weather. So, what am I going to do?

Just go home. I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment