Thursday, September 30, 2010

Another Chance to Grow Up Again

Like OST of 3 Idiots movie,

Give me some sunshine.. Give me some rain.. Give me another chance.. I wanna grow up once again..

The scores have been announced. I, simultaneously, feel glad and sad. Glad because I meet the requirement, sad because some friends don't.

Let me just write the scores down. It is to make me remember that I ever have such outstanding friends, surviving together to realize our dreams.
FA 607, SSA 590, SSY 580, YAS 580, IR 583, L 570, K 557, NMM 567, EAA 530, ABK 537, ST 540, RN 507, and RCIP 507.

Those are just the scores. The final decision to decide who'll go hasn't been made. And we still hope for another chance.

Ya Rabb, my friends and I were closely together. We study together, we laugh together, we cry together, we pray to You together, Ya Rabb. Please don't separate us this time. Let us get our dreams.

Give us some sunshine, give us some rain, give us another chance, we wanna grow up once again.

Ya Rabb, You know everything happens in this world. You have arranged whether some things are good for us. If You think this dream is not good enough, please give us another chance to get what really best for us. Give us another chance. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment