Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Wanderer

I've been wandering this world alone, then I wonder when I'll meet you.

Happy Saturday night, all!
I take a little walk surrounding my neighborhood, just to move myself, healing a lone which is trapped in my every-Saturday-night.

I look at a young couple walking while grasping their hands, also other couples having a date in they-say-beautiful-night. Oh The Owner of The Heart, I wonder when I have someone walking in my side.

Then I come into a small boutique, choosing and fitting some dresses. Hence I find a brown shirt with small flower pattern in it. I walk to come back to my house then. That's what I've done in my Satnight.

Sometimes I think why I often feel so silly, adoring person who ignores me, and tragically ignoring person who adores me. That's life. Perhaps, The Universe just hasn't permit us to meet.

I really want to make a poem, about you. A poem to make you know the awkward feeling inside my heart. A poem to realize you that there is a maiden waiting you patiently. A poem to wake you up. However the poem never arrives to you. Never be read by you.

1 comment:

  1. The last paragraph so impressive... ^_

    Just write down the poem that u addressed to him...
    who knows the angle who read your writing here will whisper it to him...
    OR just be believe that one day... when the time is right, u n him will read it together... :)

    n let him give comment in any poem u made for him...

    ReplyDelete