Monday, November 8, 2010

How Plate Makes Us Close

I really want to whisper some words in your ears, some of them are, "I miss you, Mom.."

Some of you may have some things which remind you about some event, people, or something. A little thing with infinite memories in it.

Plates. Something we use to eat. A thing that people might not consider, but has something memorable for some others.

Here I eat using the plate again. A plate with the same motif as what my family uses in the dining room. It really can escape the distance between my hometown and my current town. I really miss something.

Hey Mom, have you still remembered, what we always do in that red dinner table? Serving the plates, spoons, forks, drinks, and all menu on the table is my duty, right? Nothing can change the situation on that table, when we all share what we've done in that day.

A white plate with simple flower pattern and small bridge. It really acts like a bridge, connecting you and me. Simply makes me believe that we are close. No matter the distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment