Tuesday, January 1, 2013

What does One Day Mean to Me?

Hi folks! It's already another new year. Yap, it's 2013. The year I wish I will have someone to marry with. *blushing*

New plans? Yes, of course. Some new things should be added, some old things which were still suspended will be realized. I want to live better, for sure. With a better daily plans, daily things to do, better thoughts, better work, better worship, better self quality.

So, how should I give meaning to my every-single-day in 2013?

In every one full day in my 2013, I wish I have a time to take and give love from/for the people I love, quality time with HIM, a me-time, to do some work and to achieve some goals passionately, to deal with something new or something fun or something sporty, to fully rest, a time to reflect or to look back, and a time to plan a better tomorrow.

In the end, Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment